- Launch Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features
- Find Sage Estimating [version number], Sage Estimating Services [version number], and Service Libraries for Sage Estimating [version number], and uninstall them. Note: When uninstalling from Programs and Features it might remove the items in the following steps, this is normal.
- Navigate to the following directories and delete the following BOLD files and folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage Estimating [version number]
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Sage\Estimating [version number]
Navigate to %temp%, then the delete key
Navigate to C:\Windows\Temp press CTRL+A, then the delete key
- Open Regedit and navigate to the following directories and delete the following BOLD keys or registry values:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sage\Estimating Service Libraries
- Reinstall Sage Estimating
Manually remove or clean uninstall SQL Estimating (MS SQL) (84041) Print
Created by: Tami Kuntz
Modified on: Wed, 31 Mar, 2021 at 12:55 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.